La vida

"La vida no se mide por los momentos en que respiras,
sino que por los momentos que te dejan sin aliento"

lunes, marzo 30, 2009

I´m no Angel


I know i'm not perfect
But i can smile
And i hope that you see this heart
Behind my tired eyes

If you tell me that i can't
I will, i will, i'll try all night
And if i say i'm coming home
I'll probably be out all night

I know i can be afraid
But i'm alive
And i hope that you trust this heart
Behind my tired eyes

I'm no angel, but please don't think that i won't try and try
I'm no angel, but does that mean that i can't live my life?
I'm no angel, but please don't think that i can't cry
I'm no angel, but does that mean that i won't fly?

I know i'm not around each night
And i k
now i always think i'm right
I can believe that you might look around
DIDO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario